The Education Quality Assurance Center (EQAC) was founded in 2008 aiming at introducing and implementing reforms at the University given the Bologna process.
- Coordinates the process of the introduction to the national and European standards of quality at the University.
- Organizes and supervises the strategic planning, regulations, rules of functioning, development of guidelines of the University and its departments.
- Guides the review and revision of study programs, based on the ever-changing needs of labor market and study of international best practices of leading universities.
- Promotes implementation of relevant and best practices in teaching and learning methods.
- Contributes to the introduction and strengthening of student-centered learning.
- Coordinates trainings of the academic, student support and administrative staff.
- Studies and points out the needs of the stakeholders of the University, contributes to the solution to the existing problems.
- Promotes formation and development of quality culture at all the departments, planning work according to the principle of plan-do-check-act (PDCA), rooting of mechanisms of accountability with unwavering adherence to the rules of ethics.
- Contributes to the deepening and strengthening of international relations and service to society, rating and increasing good reputation of the HEI.